Academy Business Manager
The Directors are seeking to appoint an Academy Business Manager. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential along with a flexible approach. If you are a highly motivated well-organised person who shows attention to detail and you are committed to the well-being of children we would like to hear from you.
We are looking to appoint this special person to join our dedicated and caring school where we pride ourselves on being a school at the heart of the Firthmoor, involving pupils, parents and the wider community in our achievements.
The successful applicant will be someone who:
- Has a Foundation Degree / NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in Administration, Finance, Business or related field
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has a clear vision for the role and how it can develop in the future
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, well-mannered children
- A welcoming, enthusiastic and professional team
- Strong support for your further professional development
- A supportive Board of Trustees with a strong commitment to the school.
- A truly inclusive ethos and shared moral commitment to secure the best outcomes for all pupils.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to a successful DBS clearance (certificate of disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring service) and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before an appointment is confirmed.
For an informal discussion about this exciting post, please contact Mrs Ann Dixon, Head Teacher on 01325 244001.
To apply for this post, please email email@example.com for an application form.
Please ensure that all application forms are returned directly to Macy Ocana on the above email address.
Closing date: 10 November 2023
Interview date: To be confirmed
All school vacancies that are advertised on our school website are also on:
Please note all successful applicants are required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Check (DBS) and a Nationality / Right to work in the UK check.
Firthmoor Primary School cannot be held responsible for vacancy notices on other recruitment websites. The accuracy of terms of appointment, hours and grade are those found here on our website. (e.g. permanent or temporary).