On My Mind
Free digital resources for young people: On My Mind
The Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families has launched On My Mind, a new website which aims to empower young people to make informed choices about the mental health support they want, the treatments they receive and the outcomes they desire.
Co-produced with young people, the site consists of various digital resources, including:
- Youth Wellbeing Directory: Find free mental health support from services local to you.
- Jargon Buster: Understand what medical terms and phrases mean with definitions written by other young people
- Receiving Support: Videos and Q&As about what a young person can expect when working with a service
- Understanding Referrals: Know what a referral process is, how to get one and what to do if you’re waiting to be seen
- Helping Someone Else: Top tips and advice from young people about how to help a friend or relative with their mental health
- Know Your Rights: Understand what your rights are when working with a service
- Self-care: Discover activities which may help you manage your mental health if your’re felling low or anxious
For more information visit www.onmymind.info across your social media using #onmymind